Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Busy Busy

So, we are back from our First Anniversary mini vaca in Barnegat Light and it's back to work for me! I am really busy getting ready for Art Star and our Dance to the Music's show as well (the same weekend-yikes!) and I am dancing in the show as well!

Baby Robert learned to crawl this week, and wants to eat everything in site! New foods this week-- avocado, honeydew melon, polenta, and miso soup!

I am spinning, dyeing, skeining, tagging, and photographing tons of new fiber! Lots of updates to my Etsy shop. I am also developing some new patterns for sale, and test-knitting! This week I started a handspun singles exchange on Ravelry called "Swingin' Handspun Singles!" so that other handspinners can collaborate! So far people seem excited... I am interested to see what we come up with!

Tomorrow I head to NYC to see my cousin graduate from New York Medical College, she has earned her master's. I would love to go to Habu while I am there but I think time will be limited.


No rest for the wicked!

No comments: