Monday, May 26, 2008

Inventory

Ok, new show "shelving", a bunch of new handspun, tons of glass beads and jewelry, stitch markers, etc... trying to get the booth in good working order and feeling a little fried. I'll be glad when this weekend is over! Bobby will be working the booth Saturday, which is a relief. He is familiar with how things go, I have a lot of confidence in his ability to help people, and I will be dancing at the same time he's at the show! Been a bit slack with my Koresh hip hop classes because things have been so crazy, next week I'll be ready to go again, hopefully twice. I need to keep in shape for next year's Nutcracker if I think I will be able to dance Snow Queen. Robert is the best baby ever, so good for me today while I am preparing and so so so much fun!

No comments: