Friday, July 24, 2009

1001 Hearts! Katrina Love :)




Wow! Today the incredible has happened! The Katrina Ballerina Lace Layering Cardigan, which made its debut in May 2009, hit 1001 Ravelry Hearts this morning... I never would have guessed that so many people would show love for this pattern, which started out as a little Christmas gift to make my sister happy :) So many people have contributed to this patterns success, not the least of which was our great group of test knitters, as well as the great advertising opportunities that Ravelry offers its yarnies. 26 people have entered this project on Ravelry as of today, and it in is 333 queues. I just want to thank the knitters who have made this day so great for me!

We also have a SHOP UPDATE today, beautiful new Mystery Dyer Silks are in, and ooh-lala, you have to see and ogle these lovelies... sigh, I wish they were all for me! One is an especially lovely speckled lavender silk, be still my heart!

No comments: