Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Summertime, Summertime!


So much going on this summer! My cousin's wedding is fast approaching, we are trying to get Robert out of the city for another day trip to the shore before I am too preggers to travel much, and work with the shop is really keeping me busy. For fans of Karen Walker, there is a new shawl pattern coming out that you will adore, and I myself have several patterns in the works, a new cashmere sweater pattern for the fall that is super fun! Our Mystery dyer is hard at work creating new yarns for No Two Snowflakes, more silks to come very soon, yum, I kept a skein of Simply Stunning to make a Flared Lace Smoke Ring. I also just cast on for a #24 Ruffled Cardigan from Vogue Knitting Summer 2009, knit in the 100% Silk Hipknits Silk Aran-- Loving the yarn so far!

No comments: