Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Gifted




So many knitted gifts, so little time! My cousin had me design a pillow for her wedding, which I knit up in Plymouth's Mulberry Merino, a truly lovely yarn with great shine. I am using some Extra SuperFine Merino to make new baby Brennan (my cousin's little boy) a welcome home hat, and I just finished a hat for our new baby-to-be :)If I can get the design out for Brennan's hat I may release it as FREE Ravelry download, I have been wanting to do a free design for some time now! It will be great to add to my other patterns on Etsy and Ravelry... my goal is to have 10 patterns on my designer page by the time the baby is born.
The image above is one of the new Mystery Dyer silks from the shop, if these don't sell very soon, they are going to be mine, all mine as a gift to myself!

No comments: