Monday, April 19, 2010
Forget Your Troubles, C'mon Get Happy
1. My husband helped me plan an amazing party for Caeden's 6 month birthday. We rarely see our MA relatives, and we were actually able to gather both bobby and my families, as well as our best friends Coco and Ed in one place for the first time since the baby was born. Also, I have a beautiful and healthy 6 month old!
2. I spent the morning dyeing, and things look delicious...
3. Robert has had a great time this week running around in the warm weather and going to the park, tomorrow morning I am taking him to the Septa transit museum, which he loves
4. My wonderful friend Leilani has cheered me up yet again with delicious bread and sympathetic conversation
5. I got some amazing angora/silk and alpaca/silk fiber in a trade, as well as some mink, and some Kauni, which I have been dying to try!
6. Lots of good and secretive pattern goings on for NTS!
7. We are almost full in the lace club :)
8. This week is ballet party week-- FIESTA! and smoothies, yum!
9. We finally got an umbrella stroller for two kids to make my life easier
10. I am resuming my feel great sugar free diet and Bobby and I are going to start doing long baby walks at night!