Monday, September 1, 2008

Appreciation




Just wanted to say how appreciative of all the peeps who have supported me since this business started-- I really couldn't ask for nicer new friends and customers, the lace club has been a ton of fun! Also I have really been enjoying Ravelry and how wonderful everyone there is, talk about the most amazing resource ever :)

So, what's on the needles? Hundreds of things! Still battling the nupps of the Swallowtail, cast on a hoodie for Robert, still working on his b-day sweater, my Cashmere Cami is almost finished, working on my handspun Fall Signature Scarf, about to start MS4, the Red Running Robert Socks and new Jojoland Socks- Phwew!

Loving my new job at Petulia's Folly, the Phillip Lim, Nicholas K, and Clu clothing is to DIE for! Working on getting the knitting machine up and running and starting the glassblowing Christmas orders... Brand new shop Hissyfits, run by Kevin and Erica Maher in Jenkintown, will have some handblown glass ornaments this year, as well as other No Two Snowflakes gifts... keep an eye out for some new and exciting jewelry designs!

No comments: